We are Crest
We are committed to continuing our efforts toward a more sustainable future: We have installed a Zero Liquid Discharge Facility (No Effluent Discharge) at each unit. Introduced high-performance products with styrene-free, low VOC, and bio-based products that help us to reduce the carbon footprint We have switched from conventional fossil fuels to solar energy. As of today, approximately 10% of our power requirement is fulfilled through the use of solar energy We have installed the rainwater harvesting system at both plants to reduce water consumption
CREST has a Closed Circuit system preventing exposure to workers and the environment.We have reduced emission levels to 20% of permissible limits by Changing over to ESP.
We have installed Rainwater harvesting at Dharward Unit and Manufacturing unit at Kheda.We have also reduced domestic water consumption by using recycled water form STP.
We have switched over to Eco-Friendly Bio-fuel from conventional fuels. We have installed a Captive Solar Energy generation system at Kheda.
Being environmentally conscious, Crest helps and encourages initiatives to keep the area green and pollution free. Regular tree plantation drives are conducted by the management and employees within and around the plant site.
Recycle & Waste Management
- We have installed a Zero Discharge Facility ( No Effluent Discharge) at each unit.
- We have reduced solid waste generation through rationalization of raw materials.
- Conversion of paper and organic waste to manure (For Captive Consumption)
- Use of Xylene free azeotropic distillation for removal of water (*in some processes).
Sustainability efforts for ECOVADIS
- Started monitoring of CO2 Emission
- Implemented system for Water Use monitoring & Optimization
- Implemented system for Transportation Emergency Cards – TREM card for hazardous material transportation
- Formed works committee for social dialogue with management
- Started training on Sustainability Topics within organization
- Started penetrating Sustainability principles in the supply chain
- Evaluating suppliers on the basis of ESG principles also apart from Quality and Price
- Implemented policy of Whistle blower mechanism
- Implemented policy of Information Security & Data Protection
- Focus is given on purchasing recycled packing material
Beckers Sustainable Award
Our efforts in water conservation, solar energy consumption, and other initiatives of having an overall eco-friendly approach to our operations have brought us the prestigious Beckers Sustainable Award by Beckers Group.